Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Grokk Bot Project.

As a regular user on a text based unix talker located at lintilla.df.lth.se. I decided to start a project using what bascially amounts to a IRC bot controlled by myself and my other personalities. The format is simple a scripted text bot that responds to commands from within the system by remote control. Allowing me to puppet it from other accounts, for example ".t grokk system say: hello everbody: would issue my puppet to say hello everbody, and i could sit nearby as another user and quietly control my bot unnoticed.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I was a user on Lintilla in 95 and 96 when I was a freshman in college. I used the name Tanman which I got from a comedy skit. My first internet girlfriend had the name Rogue. I randomly search for posts about Lintilla just to be sure it actually was a real place.